We couldn’t forget our favorite teachers. For them, we made these cozy sock cupcakes.
These are so easy too:
- Take a pair of fuzzy socks and roll them up. Try to stagger it a little so you have a taller middle when you are done. I got these at the after Christmas sale at Walgreens for about $.50 each. Score!
- I used a pretty pin to hold them in place.
- Cut a 3 inch strip of scrapbook paper out to make the liner – I used brown and put an accordian fold on it.
- Hot glue the paper together, making sure you don’t hot glue the sock!
- Then top with a glue dot on a pom-pom and stick some pearl stick pins in for sprinkles.
The Princess loved rolling the socks and adding the pom poms and sprinkles. She tried her hand at the accordion fold, but we decided to use Mommy’s instead. Just this once.