This post is sponsored by Gaylord Texan Hotels and ICE!
ICE! Dallas Gaylord’s signature holiday attraction is back with a new RUDOLPH theme for 2018!
It doesn’t feel like the holidays until we wear those big blue parkas and slide down the ice hills at ICE! Every year we look forward to the new attraction inside the Gaylord Texan hotel — which is dressed to the nine’s from head to toe! With so many family friendly activities there are to do. I’m a little bit jealous of the families who have conferences there, but what a great family staycation it would be!
Experience favorite scenes from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer brought to life in this walk-through winter wonderland carved from more than two million pounds of colorful ice! It’s everything Christmas in one extraordinary place!
In addition to the indoor ICE! exhibit, there is ice skating, 12 lanes of ice tubing, stories with Mrs. Claus, gingerbread house decorating, Santa’s escape room, Build a Bear workshop, Rudolph’s Holly Jolly breakfast, and more!
If you’re in DFW, you really don’t want to miss this indoor winter wonderland featuring:
- 9° inside the ICE attractions and 2 million pounds of colorful ice sculptures hand-carved by 40 artisans from Harbin, China
- 6,220,750 twinkling lights
- Ice skating, snow tubing, and five two-story tall ice slides
- A depiction of the classic story Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- A majestic nativity scene in stunning, crystal clear ice
- Photos with Santa
- Gingerbread decorating corner
- Build-a-Bear workshop
- Rudolph’s Holly Jolly™ Breakfast
- Santa’s Snow Throw and Mrs. Claus’ Christmas Traditions
- Seasonal spa treatments
- Holiday dining
WHEN: November 9, 2018 – January 1, 2019
WHERE:1501 Gaylord Trail, Grapevine, TX 76051
COST for ICE!: From $13.99 child / $22.99 adult (other attractions vary)
- Value days: 9, 12-15, 26-29 | Dec. 3-6, 10-13, 17-20, 30-31 | Jan. 1
- Peak days: 17, Nov. 23-24 | Dec. 1, Dec. 8, Dec. 15, Dec 21-23, Dec. 29
- General Admission days: 10-11, Nov.16, Nov. 18-22, Nov. 25, Nov.30 | Dec. 2, Dec. 7, Dec.9, Dec 14, Dec 16, Dec. 24-28. CLICK HERE for tickets and special packages and pricing.
- See our sidebar for special discount pricing using code “UPGRADE”