I have a thing for glass block lights. I love making them, displaying them, giving them as gifts… I’m a blockhead I guess.
Halloween is right around the corner, and I couldn’t let it slip by without making this one for our front porch!
How to Make Halloween Glass Block Lights:
These are super easy to do. You just need:
- a glass block,
- some glass frosting spray,
- some lights (these are actually candy corn lights from Michaels),
- a cute ribbon, (any that you like is fine – mine are from Michaels)
- a vinyl decal (you can make if you have a personal cutting machine) or order from someone on Etsy
- You can see my full DIY decorative glass block tutorial to put it all together.